The Flagship Enterprise Center is a technology based business incubator and growth stage business accelerator, created through a partnership between Anderson University and the City of Anderson. The FEC helps emerging companies become independently viable through its client-specific Client Support Program.
FEC provides a number of services for startup businesses including:
- Startup Capital through our SBA Microloan Program
- Office, lab or light manufacturing space at any of our various locations
- Business Coaching
- Training Seminars such as our Brunch and Learn Seminar Series
- Access to world-class business consultants from Indianapolis firms such as Katz, Sapper & Miller
- Access to conference rooms, networking events and more.
Grow Your Business
The FEC also assists numerous new and emerging companies grow. Ask to learn more about our:
- Grant writing assistance program including SBIR and STTR grants
- Access to capital through angel and venture capital investment
- SBA Microloan Program
- Business Training Seminars and Events such as GROW Conference
Indiana Business Incubator
The FEC is located just off of I-69 at exit 22 in Anderson, Indiana. We were recently named the second largest business incubator in Indiana by an Indianapolis Business Journal report.
To learn more about how the Flagship Enterprise Center can help your business launch and grow call or email:
Adam Hoeksema – Client Services Manager