SCORE Chapter 519 Business Planning Workshop
CELEBRATE! GET HAPPY!
A BUSINESS PLANNING WORKSHOP THAT PRODUCES A PLAN!
Five Tuesdays 6:30 – 8:45 pm
April 10 to May 8, 2012
Flagship Enterprise Center,
2701 Enterprise Dr. Anderson, IN 46013
Veterans and Veteran’s Families (Spouse, Parent, Child, Sibling)
click below for free coupon:
Free Coupon for Veterans and their family members
SCORE repeats their successful Business Planning Workshop
that focus’ on your customer.
For those needing to:
- Start or get into a new business
- Grow and multiply their business
- Improve their profitability
The workshop may be what you need to lay the groundwork for profit and growth. With instruction and one on one SCORE mentoring, you will have a business plan to present to bankers at the final meeting.
- Design exciting products or services
- Use templates for easy plan creation
- Receive one on one mentoring
- Listen as bankers review your finished Plan presentation with ‘go no-go’ feedback.
ANDERSON SCORE mentors have a passion of helping every customer be a success. The mentors’ background and experience gives them the skill and knowledge to guide your simple or complex business solutions. They have been in the marketplace their whole life facing the challenges. Now, with experience and desire for making you a success, they offer this foundational course for your future. Their mentoring assures practical, workable results.
Anderson SCORE Chapter 519 has offices at the Flagship Enterprise Center, Anderson, and in Muncie at the Chamber of Commerce. It is one of 13 chapters in Indiana. There are 364 chapters nationwide with over 13,000 volunteers and part of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Workshop Agenda by week
#1: Laying the Groundwork
- Examining business Myths
- Self assessment
- Customer Focused Business Planning
#2: Designing your Product / Service
- Listening to the Customer
- Understanding Competitors
- Building your marketplace matrix
- Positioning your offering
#3: Marketing your Product / Service
- your passionate story
- Positioning, targeting niche
- Choosing your location, initial costs, and estimating sales
- Selecting Initial marketing step
#4: Creating Financial Measures
- Capturing start up costs
- Understanding cash flow
- Looking at required investment
- Determining profitability
#5: Presenting your Plan
- Obtaining feedback from panel of local bank loan officers
Experience the Excitement of Services and Products with Customer Focus!
- First session is free. No cost to register for Session #1.
- Cost is $100 per participant. Additional participants from the same company are $50 each (up to 2 per company). The entire fee must be received before Session #2. Send check to SCORE Anderson or pay at the 2nd session. Veterans and their families with qualifying coupon are free.
- Participants completing their assignments, preparing and making the final presentation will receive a refund of $50 (or $50 per company).
- Class is limited to 22 people or 15 companies. Early payment secures your spot.
- For more information, call Lyle Crouse 765-620-4078, SCORE Anderson.